INTERNATIONAL MUSEUM FOR FAMILY HISTORY
International Museum for Family History
2.Museum Café and Study Centre
3. Museum Shop
4. DNA, Family Tree of Mankind, DNA-labs (Forensic, Medic, Genetic Genealogy)
Learn about DNA, Forensic Science, Medical Genetics and Genetic Genealogy and techniques
used for extraction/isolation and analysis. Have your own DNA sample taken and analysed.
DNA news stream, background information to current topics, lectures and panels, questions
7. Migration and Genetic Genealogy
Interactive ‘who, when and how’ of the global spread of species, in particular man,
haplo groups, language and culture.
8. Mythology and Literature
9. Contemporary Genealogy and Families of the World
10. Archeo-genealogy en non-western genealogy
11. Temporary exhibitions
13. Charlemagne Pavillion
14. Portrait Iconography
Compose your own exhibition using a database of hundreds of thousands of images and
add your own images.
15. Culture of Life. Family Life, Rituals and Traditions. Families of the Euregion.
Have your own life story recorded.
16. Ursulines Room